Frequently Asked Questions
Design and deploy process to technology you have purchased or are wanting to purchase. We can help you with the deployment of Human Resources, Benefits Management, Learning Management, Performance Management, Time Management and more.
Employee Self Service which includes utilizing our HRIS consulting skills as a project lead on behalf of our clients. Generally this is done during the implementation of a new HRIS system, a system upgrade, or add on HR modules.
Setting up data workflows, automated approval processes and HRIS system integration on time wasters is a start.
We are experienced in implementing a full scale data model including:
- Pre-hire applicant process and data
- On-boarding electronic documentation submission
Benefit and deduction setup with connectivity to payroll processing
- Benefit and deduction setup with connectivity to payroll processing
- Government compliance including management reporting and exports to vendors and additional systems such as Performance Management and Learning Management
- Specialized report writing or dashboards to help manage your business
- When your company’s intention is to improve functionality within your current HRIS system or any process within the department, you can count on us to assist in the analysis. We can provide both analysis and make recommendations on changes to improve efficiency. We take a partnered approach.
- Let’s face it, you’re too busy most days to really analyze how your department is handling the operations side of the business. You just need results and we can help.
Let us help you evaluate your current HR processes
- The framework of your HRIS system is the most important part of your implementation. You will be provided with an experienced analyst to ensure business requirements of today and tomorrow are considered before doing any software or hardware review.
Once your current processes are agreed upon, we can assist you in a due diligence review. We will work closely with your finance and IT department or your outsourced support to ensure that budgetary and security needs are addressed. Let us worry about the “tech speak”.
- Reduce paperwork and the stress involved with the day to day operations by implementing and teaching your employees to manage their data.
- Streamline Open Enrollment
- Reduce emails to and from employees by giving them a news page
- Empower your employees with giving them direct access to their information
We will intermediate defining requirements for connections to benefit and payroll carriers
- Most vendors have their own integration requirements for automated carrier connections. Needs analysis, testing and implementation of carrier connections either via data exports to vendors on a regular and scheduled basis.
- It is prudent to note that some carriers have a minimum number of participants in order to take advantage of this service
- We can incorporate data analysis, ensuring data integrity and accuracy, monitoring data flow and summarizing results into a report format that makes sense for your group.
- We can build custom HR dashboards from your reports for easy visual reference. Surveys and analysis are also considered part of this service.
Get in touch
We usually respond within 24 hours